Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Celebrations

January-We heard the sound of David's laughter



February-David was baptized

March- my birthday with both my boys



April -We celebrated Daniel's 3rd birthday -balloons and all

My father turned 68

May - We had a joint birthday celebration for our parents 
June - we celebrated Andell's bday 
July - took the boys to Sea World and this was the month that David stood!

August - celebrated my sister's birthday at Azuma


September- Took the boys to Newport Beach/Disneyland with my sister, brother-in-law, and his sister

  October- David's 1st Birthday Pumpkin Themed 




November - David started walking
                                                       Andell started working from home!

December - I finished my last coursework ever! Dissertation related work left! Had a fabulous Christmas!


Looking forward to more celebrations in 2012!