Friday, April 20, 2007

Movie of the Night

Freedom Writers
"Do I Look Like A Teacher?"
hahaha that quote makes me laugh....
*******************************************
"i walk into the room and feel as though the problems in life are not as important anymore..i am home.."
referring to his classroom
*******************************************
"what question do u want me to answer first..."
this is what my husband would ask
*******************************************
"i did what i had to do because it was the right thing to do..that is all"
************************************************************
"we are ordinary people....but we can all turn on a small light in a dark room....."
*************************************************************
"when im helping these kids make sense of their lives everything about my life makes sense to me"
****************************************************
"you love the idea of me"
****************************************************