Saturday, June 10, 2017

LuLaRoe

A friend of mine had her shop up today. I picked out three styles and I was definitely three different sizes with each one. But here were my finds:

Vacation outfits from @vivalaviviana #lularoe #mexico in #comfort and #style !!

A post shared by aandar2014 (@aandar2014) on


My coworkers (teachers) love wearing LuLaRoe pieces. They seem comfortable and easy to wash and go. These pieces are not cheap but I do feel like I will get a lot of wear to them! Some other links of the style.


The Julia dress is definitely form fitting so I bought that in a bigger size.


Pictures of my actual purchases on me!

Shopped at @vivalaviviana #lularoe #amelia in small

A post shared by aandar2014 (@aandar2014) on


Shopped @vivalaviviana #lularoe #julia medium

A post shared by aandar2014 (@aandar2014) on


Shopped @vivalaviviana #lularoe #carly xs

A post shared by aandar2014 (@aandar2014) on

Houston/Sugar Land/Missouri City check out LuLaRoe Viv