Friday, June 16, 2017

Custom Plush Of Your Pets

I have very sentimental boys. One of my sons cries when he sees posts and pictures about neglected dogs who haven't eaten. Since we just got pets for them, I do wonder about how they will feel when their pets eventually cross that bridge. This thought led me to google away. The boys love plushes: Angry Birds plushes, Minecraft plushes, Pokemon plushes, etc. They are also collectors. We don't actually buy these for them except for Christmas, but they do have very generous relatives and friends who gift them plushes. This means that they will probably keep these plushes when they are grown...who knows...it does give them comfort right now. So naturally...what did I google....you guessed it...CUSTOM PLUSH OF YOUR PETS! I found this site.....



Get it here!!!