Monday, February 25, 2013

Angry Birds Star Wars Birthday for 5th Birthday

A couple of weeks ago, I was planning on combining my son's love of drums and snow tubing for his 5th birthday coming up in a month. Well he has a new love...somewhat new love.....Star Wars....and I think for now...it's Angry Birds Star Wars....Here are some things I've been pinning!




I probably won't be able to combine everything....or maybe it will just be an eclectic mix of everything he has ever loved from his first birthday to now. 

Check out his 1st birthday cake...

His 2nd birthday cake
{We were just so happy that he was healthy enough to have a birthday party-he had been in the hospital for almost a week just days before his 2nd birthday}


His 3rd birthday cake 


His 4th birthday cake 




  Tiny Prints Christmas