Sunday, March 18, 2012

Daniel at 3


Only a couple more weeks and Daniel will be 4! If you ever get a chance to know Daniel and if he happens to like you ;) he will talk non-stop. Here are some of his answers to questions I've asked him:

What do you want to do when you grow up: I want to play basketball.
Do you like the name Daniel or Ronan: I like Ronan (which is his middle name). 
Who do you love: I love Lola.
Do you want a small car or a big car: I want a small car.
What color car do you want: Blue
What do you like to watch on TV: Baby George (Curious George)
What do you want for your birthday: I want a black high basketball net.
What is your favorite color: I like green. 
What do you like to play (instruments): I want the piano and drums. 

His favorite songs at three:
Nursery rhyme songs
and Never Though by Dan Hill

Daniel loves to help around the house-cooking, vacuuming, and washing dishes. 
He is pretty good at telling you that his Owa lives in the Philippines and that his cousins live in Austin. 
Daniel's favorite website is Starfall.com

At three, Daniel's greatest love is ANYTHING related to Angry Birds. So of course, I knew I would be planning an Angry Birds 4th birthday party. 

Photos posted soon.